|The following people are fully qualified educationalists with a wealth of experience, expertise and up to date qualifications. All are in receipt of recent safeguarding training, current enhanced CRBs and have successfully completed the new performance management procedures and quality assurance.
Name of Provider
Area of Expertise
||Experienced EAL/BME teacher with MFL background(French, Spanish). IGCSE qualified examiner. Experienced KS3 and 4 teacher also mentor and 1st language support
- Assessor, Cambridge Examinations IGCSE ESOL.
- City and Guilds ESOL examinations.
- Functional Skills English, ESOL.
- Training for teachers and trainee teachers:
- Eastern European Roma and Black Pupil Achievement.
- School- based mentoring, buddying, peer mentoring systems, lunch-time clubs to promote cultural diversity.
- Support and display materials to raise the profile of minority groups.
- Support for EAL first language GCSE examinations for EAL pupils.
- Several years' teaching experience as Head of Modern Languages.
- Diploma, Vocational Guidance.
||Experienced Traveller Liaison Officer working across all key stages. Specialist experience in working with vulnerable children and families in areas of attendance, attainment, transition, ascription and also welfare issues.
||Experienced EAL/BME teacher with teaching experience across all key stages. Qualified IGCSE examiner and 1st language support teacher. Interest in teaching through ICT and producing range of differentiated materials to enable access to curriculum. Experienced manager, teacher and trainer in schools, academies and universities.
||EAL teaching, resources, training, interpreting-Bulgarian, Russian, Slovak, IGCSE teaching, exams
||Experienced and qualified EAL/EMA teacher for Key stages 2 and 3, specialising in supporting pupils to access the National Curriculum, differentiation and language acquisition.Also music teacher across all year groups.
||Experienced, qualified teacher of English as an Additional Language. Worked across both primary and secondary schools. Specialising in curriculum access, differentiation, first language examinations and alternative syllabus. Also fully qualified and experienced SENCO.
||Experienced primary school teacher with EAL specialism. Interest in Special needs, CIRCLE time and differentiation.
Trained Ofsted Inspector & practising Educational Consultant offering:
- Preparation/advice for Ofsted Inspections & School Improvement
- Initiating proven successful projects to raise achievement & attainment
- Closing the Gap for vulnerable Young People, families & Communities
- EAL /Black Achievement trainer & teacher in schools, Universities etc.
- BME Community Language support & multi-agency work
- Counselling, coaching and mentoring ( MBACP qualified)
- Parent training facilitator(REU qualified)
- Race, Equality & Diversity expertise
||Teaching EAL, applied linguistics, speaker of foreign languages such as Polish, Russian, Spanish, communicative Slovakian and Czech. Experienced in delivery of differentiated lessons both in secondary and primary schools as well as New Arrivals Excellence Programme. Provision of EAL training in secondary schools, early assessment and progress tracking, putting in place interventions that ensure students' progress.
||Fully qualified and experienced teacher across all key stages having specialised in working with Traveller families. Focus on accessing the curriculum, improving attendance and encouraging ascription. Also expertise in mentoring and coaching.
||Specialist EAL Assistant, experienced across KS2, KS3 and KS4 curricula. Working closely with teachers, I offer support in class and extra language tuition through withdrawal. Individual needs analysis, plans for learning and progress reports assured. I can also deliver reading recovery using phonics, for students displaying low levels of literacy. CELTA qualified to teach English as a second language. Bilingual in French.